Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Introduction to LV


Greetings all! Resident marathoner Lauren Vassallo here and I am very excited to be a part of the blogging team at Talking Finger. I wanted to give a brief introduction to myself so all of you could "put a face to a name."

-A 24-year-old graduate from Emerson College
-Received my B.S. in Print and Multimedia Journalism
-Played college basketball for four years
-Went to the Division III NCAA Tournament my freshman year at Colby-Sawyer College
-Ran my first marathon, the Marine Corps Marathon, October 2010
-I follow the Yankees, Jets and Celtics (weird combination, I know)
-Very active in personal social media: Twitter @LaurenVassallo
-Hate being cold so I love the summer
-I play kickball in two adult leagues, New Haven and Hartford

What do you want to know about me? Leave a question and I'll answer it!

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you come around on Thursday nights anymore? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean this for Bill and hockey?

    ReplyDelete