Friday, June 24, 2011

Sup Ya'll?!


Hey everyone! It's great to be a part of the Talking Finger Blog. Let me tell you a little about myself since this is my first post here. My name is Chris and I am 21 years old. I graduated from Platt Technical Highschool for Electromechanical Technologies. I am the Graphic Designer/Coder for Talking Finger. I also Graphic Design for Gateway Community College. I am working on getting my Associates in Graphic Design. I play drums in two bands called Angleworm, and Wolves At Bay. I will be away on an entire East Coast Tour from July 14th - August 1st with my band Wolves At Bay and I am very excited.

Me being in a band I know the importance of Social Media. Without Social Media today in the music scene it would be a lot more difficult for bands to get exposure. With Facebook fans, youtube views, tweets and much more it makes our musical presence more well known and opens you up to offers such as Tours, and Record Deals. So we pretty much rely on Social Media just as much as any business who is trying to get their name or product out there.

Well it's about that time to go hit my drums so I am now signing off. This won't be the last of me on this blog mwahahahahaha. Expect to see more about Social Media and it's importance. Take care all!



-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment